We have just learnt that we are invited to have a stand at the Edinburgh Yarn Festival 2019 which will run from 21st to 23rd March 2019 in the Corn Exchange, Edinburgh.
We will be delighted to welcome customers old and new and look forward to meeting them all.
What is Edinburgh Yarn Festival and what does it typically entail?
- A marketplace with around 100 fantastic vendors.
- Classes can be booked from 13th October, 4pm (BST) – CLASSES ARE NOW SOLD OUT
- General Admission Tickets will go on sale mid-January 2019.
- EYF has a firm focus on the social event aspect of knitting & crochet. There will be loads of seats for visitors to sit, knit, edit, make new friends and meet old ones!
- A Friday Night Party
- A BIG Knit-Night on the Thursday, plus additional knit-nights
- A Sunday fringe event to wind down